Monday, June 13, 2011

Indie Feature :: @Tovicorrie







Favorite materials/tools?
It's got to be Leather, my faithful old Singer, Ink, my Mac and all other things Apple.

Creative icon?
Lucien Freud - an amazing artist with a superb eye for detail.

Other artistic outlets?
Soaking up other peoples creations and getting inspiration.   We live in London so there is an abundance of galleries and studios bursting with new talent.

Best advise:
Stay true to yourself and have faith in what you do.   I didn't really think I would be able to give up my day job and do this full time, but here I am.

Daytime mega crafter or creative genius by night?
Definitely a daytime mega artist!   We have a five month old son so the evenings are sanctioned for bath time and is much sleep as we can get!

Links:
tovicorrie.etsy.com
facebook.com/tovicorrie
twitter.com/tovicorrie

0 notes: