Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Indie Features

I'm looking to feature indie brands in this blog henceforth and I have a couple of indie designers coming up shortly. Our focus will be featuring handmade products, eco products, and those giving back. If your product fits the bill and would like to be featured email us a link to your shop.

First up is Fresh Snapped Photo photography by Lori Dunbar. During the holidays I was lucky enough to win one of Lori's beautiful photography prints and just now I have been able to formally frame it! The piece below is properly titled "At the End of the Tunnel" and it was one of the inspirations that helped me through the madness of the holiday rush. Check back tomorrow to view more of Lori's awesome photography and learn a bit more about her.



On Friday I'll be featuring my long time friend Karen of Hammocks & High Tea. She is an inspiration to me and I can't wait to share her art with you. Be sure to check back!

0 notes: